Thursday, December 24, 2009

New Healthy Choice Frozen Meals Review




Hey Everyone...
So today I'm going to review the new Healthy Choice All Natural Entrees...
I actually bought these for the hubby for work but when I got them home he said there was no way that they would be filling for his lunch at work. So I gave them a whirl...
First I tried the Sweet Asian Pot stickers.. Oh my word.. The pot stickers had a yummy sauce, full flavour and were just fantastic. The cooking time was about 4 min all together. Yes hubby was right they meal wasn't really filling but its all about portion control people. And if your really hungry have a salad with it. The box has the WW's point on it . I loved this . The meal was 7 points . Honestly it was really great and I would for sure get this again..

Moving right along to the Pumpkin Squash Ravioli... Again the cooking time was about 4 to 5 min. This was the most oddest flavour of frozen meal I ever had and I'm glad I tried it. The meal rocked. I would never of thought if having pumpkin and squash in ravioli. So yummy and well seasoned. Since the frozen entree was vegetarian I even gave tiny little bits to my 7 month old. He loved the combo just like his mommy.
I will definitely be getting this one again also. WW's point for this was 6 points.


Last but not least I gave the Portabella Spinach Parm frozen Entree a whirl. It was ok. The flavour was nice but I probably won't get this one again. Just a little plain compared to the other two entrees I tested. However there was a really nice smell of the Portabella mushrooms and the flavour did go through the whole meal. This has a WW's point of 5....


So lets review... I absolutely loved the Pumpkin Ravioli and the Pot stickers. I will be getting these again and again. There easy to make and I loved that they are Weight Watcher friendly. Not really filling but you can add a side salad if you like.

I'm giving the frozen entrees from Healthy Choice a 4* rating... Yummy Yum Yum...

3 comments:

  1. I hope they come to a store near me soon, the flavor combos sound great and I know I already love the heathy choice steamers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - is the 7 points the new pointsplus value - for the asian potstickers? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there.... I checked for the new Points Plus Value and its now 9... So freaking worth it.. Yummy Yum Yum...

    ReplyDelete