Thursday, January 27, 2011

Weight Watchers Points Plus Frozen Meals

Hey Everyone...
So I went out and finally found a store that was carrying the new assortment of the frozen Weight Watchers Smart Ones Point Plus Meals...


Here is what I found to try...



As you can see we have a good looking assortment huh?

Santa Fe Style Rice and Beans

Fettuccine Alfredo

Pasta with Ricotta and Spinach

Orange Sesame Chicken

Today I tried the Orange Sesame Chicken...

I have to say so far in all my Frozen Weight Watcher Smart Ones trying this has been my absolute favorite ever.. Oh my word !!!! It had a fresh orange flavor to it that was so refreshing and yummy. I looked at the ingredients and yep there is real orange in it..

 I almost felt like I was eating at Panda Express but was not splurging on points..This made me feel great.. There was a nice little hint of heat to this as well which I loved.  I will for sure get this again for when I feel like Orange Chicken from a restaurant....
This frozen meal has a 8 points plus value.

I still have a few more day of Weight Watcher Smart Ones to try .. Also I will be getting the frozen deserts too. But I'm having a hard time finding them right now...

Stay tuned for more reviews to come...

7 comments:

  1. I'm always afraid to try the oriental type foods in the frozen section. Maybe cause I don't want to be disappointed or gag. I'm going to have to try this out thogh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo...I shall give that orange sesame chicken a try! I'm imagining it with some broccoli on the side. Mmmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have been afraid to try the asian frozen meals, but I will give this one a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to read your review, but wow 8 points and it looks like a small serving! Maybe bulking it up with some veggies would help me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Side note.. Hubby said the frozen meal on the plate looked like barf.. LOL I need to take better pics.. Thanks DH..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to read your information....full inspiration for me to health my body...thanks

    ReplyDelete