Sunday, March 11, 2012

BelVita Breakfast Biscuits Review

BelVita Breakfast Biscuits....






Decided to give these a try since I've been seeing them around. Here is a little info on them.






 Each box of BelVita Breakfast Biscuits come with 5 packs.  There are four different flavors. Golden Oat, Blueberry, and Apple Cinnamon.

The biscuits come in portioned , individual packs that have 4 biscuits in a pack. There a good source of Fiber and B Vitamins. They have 18 grams of whole grans.

The BelVita Biscuits are baked to release energy regularly and continuously in your body providing nutritious , long lasting energy throughout the day.





OK now for the taste..

The biscuits are yummy and crisp . They remind me of a  digestible cookie I use to buy when living in Canada. I would for sure keep these in the car or have them handy for those rushed mornings. That's how much I liked them.

For us Weight Watcher's  followers there are 6 Points Plus per serving, which is 4 biscuits.  Now as I sit here writing this review I thinking to myself is 6 points high for a breakfast .. Not really. I mean my normal breakfast is 2 eggs and a serving of bacon. Well there you have it 6 points plus.

I think for a rushed morning these biscuits with a nice cuppa tea would hit the spot. Now I will have to see how satisfied I will be by mid morning... I will get back to you all on that one.

So let me know what you think about these little biscuits. Ive only tried the apple cinnamon one . And it was great. My son loved them and my hubby did as well.

16 comments:

  1. Okay, so I haven't tried the Apple Cinnamon yet, but I can tell you the Golden Oat is amazing and the Blueberry is probably even better!.. (If you like Blueberries...) Thanks for the point counting thats what I was looking for. But I love these and I have noticeably more energy throughout the day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I HATE blueberries but I LOVE the blueberry ones!

      Delete
    2. The blueberries are delicious and so are the apple cinnamon

      Delete
  2. I love these. As you chew them they are crispy and the texture feels yummy. My favorite are the blueberry but I love the other two flavors as well. Yummm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just had 2 of the blueberry biscuits(1/2 of the package) and feel satisfied. I am not sure if they would last until noon, but for 6 points, you would be able to have a "meal" and a "snack". I suspect that I would like the oatmeal better, as I could feel the seeds in these. The taste was wonderful, the texture was just right(except for those pesky seeds).
    Thanks for giving the points value!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my fav the golden oat ones...blueberry next, and i am not a fan of the apple cinnamon, tho i love both apple and cinnamon by themselves or with other stuff...i have become basically addicted to these...i eat them in the morning, and usually have another pack later in the day with a cup of coffee...i might hafta cut out that second pack cuz of the ww pts...depends on what else i eat that day...i might have them just a couple times a week and count that as my extra pts for the week...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Golden Oat, Blueberry and Apple Cinnamon. That's three. What's the fourth?

    ReplyDelete
  6. They have added chocolate and maple brown sugar. Both are great. The chocolate tastes the cookie part of an Oreo and the maple brown sugar is like a graham cracker. Love these for rushed breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these biscuits. Like them all so far, but the blueberry is my favorite. Thanks for the points count. I was wondering as I'm thinking of trying Weight Watchers and I was hoping to keep these on my shopping list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I muse admit that I LOVE these "biscuits" so much I googled them to see what others thought and if I'm missing the "hidden evil". Hence landing on this site and to that end writing this blog. Its funny calling them "biscuits", I live in the South (Atlanta) and this is far from the biscuits covered in gravy and syrup around here.
    I echo the comments of the others who found these to be handy for those rushed mornings and the blueberry is divine- I will probably never know what the other flavors taste like!ENJOY and COUNT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Agreed re Blueberry. And add a banana - free!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Add an extra point and have 2 Laughing Cow Blue Cheese triangles. Naughty but nice (on any flavour biscuit....)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The BlUEBERRY ones ROCK!!!! But they go fast!!! I also like the chewy Belvita Mixed Berry biscuits!!! Hope they come out with more flavors on that new little number!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorite is apple cinnamon, but when I can't get it I will get the cinnamon and brown sugar or blueberry.

    So good.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, great blog. I would like to follow but I can't see how to do it.

    ReplyDelete