Friday, July 26, 2013

Smart Ones Chicken Fajitas Review

Hey Everyone ..

I have a review for you ..

Weight Watchers contacted me with some new product's to try out. I received in the mail the new Chicken Fajitas and Steak Fajitas to try out. We decided to try the Chicken one first .




As you can see on the box the Fajitas have a Points Plus value of 7. The frozen meal comes with green and red peppers. Mexican rice with beans and corn. Please remember this is a Weight Watchers product and portion control is key. :)




The meal comes with two small tortillas and yes they are pretty small but being a Weight Watcher girl I totally expected it and was fine with that. You heat these up at the very end in the microwave for 25 seconds.


Ok now onto the meat and fillings. The smell was very nice and very zippy. The red peppers and green peppers were fresh looking and the chicken was really moist. I do wish there was a little more chicken in this meal to make it a tad more equal in both tortillas. Hmmm







We put the fajitas together and they looked really nice. The tortillas held up well with all the fillings. No leaks. We were not able to fully wrap the tortillas like on the box . Remember they are really small.



Ok now onto taste.

The rice was spicy and very flavorful. The beans were cooked perfectly as well as the corn. The whole meal had a taste of taco seasoning. So if you like that flavor your going to enjoy this. I didn't add any sour cream or shredded cheese to my fajitas and I think if I did it would of made it even better. At only 7PPs you can totally add some light sour cream and even some cheese. Oh and some fresh cilantro would of been great too. 

I will get the Steak Fajitas review up just as soon as we open the box.



1 comment:

  1. I don't think you're supposed to put the rice/beans in the tortilla, which would be why you couldn't wrap it. On the box it calls that a "side." I just ate it separately.

    ReplyDelete